BMW 9 Series - BMW X7 Forum

#1 Old 04-22-2014, 01:55 PM

BMW 9 Series

This rendering of a BMW 9 series went live a few days ago, seems like if they build this there's a chance they will make an X9! BMW never stops.

#2 Old 04-22-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter View Post
This rendering of a BMW 9 series went live a few days ago, seems like if they build this there's a chance they will make an X9! BMW never stops.

I'm not sure if it indicates a 9 series or an X9. From what I've read the Future Luxury Concept is more of a showcase for the next gen 7 series. If they step too high into the uber luxury game they begin stepping on the toes of ultra high margin rolls royce and nobody wants that

http://www.bmwblog.com/2014/04/20/in...uxury-concept/
#3 Old 04-23-2014, 12:40 PM

That is true, it can step on the toes of their bigger brother brand which might not be the best thing to do. Not sure how they can work it in. I've always seen the 7 series as the top of the top and never imagined them making anything to top it.
#4 Old 05-03-2014, 03:43 PM

Looks like a nice range topper to me.

Audi is coming out with a Q9 so I could see BMW following suit and going bigger as well. I'm not sure that the 9 series really is a clue to that though.
#5 Old 05-05-2014, 02:21 PM

Makes sense, they don't want to give their competition all of the spotlight, best to compete with them wherever makes sense.
#6 Old 05-05-2014, 04:35 PM

its like a freakin limo
#7 Old 05-06-2014, 02:51 PM

it can definitely be a limo, that's for sure. I can see limo companies buying these in good numbers.
#8 Old 05-07-2014, 12:34 PM

going to be pricey
#9 Old 05-07-2014, 03:20 PM

It is but I have seen a lot of high end limo's like Maybach's, RR's Bentley's, etc.
#10 Old 05-14-2014, 04:18 PM

In North America Lincoln limos are the norm. Is it different in Europe? Are all the limos there BMWs or something?

But it does look kinda like a car that you get driven in, instead of a car that you drive.

The rims are awesome, and I like the hidden door handles.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW X7 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page